Ruth P. Stevens, author of Maximizing Lead Generation, brought her expertise to MCH on April 23, 2013 in the webinar Top 10 Tricks for Sales Lead Generation. This fast-paced presentation shows the top techniques for lead generation today, from calculating the right number of leads required and setting qualification criteria, to managing lead tracking and reporting.
- Your best prospecting media – and the media channels to avoid.
- The single best offer strategy in B-to-B marketing today; plus other offers that perform.
- Lead qualification techniques that make your sales force happy.
- How to quadruple your campaign productivity with lead nurturing.
- Measurement techniques: How to close the loop connecting campaign investments to sales results.
Ruth P. Stevens consults on customer acquisition and retention, teaches marketing at Columbia Business School and is a guest blogger at HBR.org and Biznology. She is past chair of the DMA Business-to-Business Council, and past president of the Direct Marketing Club of New York. Crain’s BtoB magazine named Ruth one of the 100 Most Influential People in Business Marketing. She is the author of Maximizing Lead Generation: The Complete Guide for B2B Marketers, and Trade Show and Event Marketing. Ruth serves as a director of Edmund Optics, Inc., the HIMMS Media Group, and the Business Information Industry Association. She also serves as a mentor to fledgling companies at the ERA business accelerator in New York City. She has held senior marketing positions at Time Warner, Ziff-Davis, and IBM and holds an MBA from Columbia University. Learn more at www.ruthstevens.com.