Educators are gathering in online communities at a fast-growing pace. Online communities are virtual conferences where educators are sharing information and resources to improve teaching and learning.
Online communities offer education companies a tremendous opportunity to connect and collaborate with educators on a 24/7 basis. Learn where educators are gathering and how that can help guide your social media strategy. See how online communities can help you:
- Provide thought leadership
- Host professional development programs
- Learn about the issues facing educators in your target market
- Build relationships and capture leads
edWeb has been very successful in helping organizations build highly engaging online community programs that create a very strong sense of community. Ms. Schmucki presented case studies to show how this works.
Lisa Schmucki, Co-Founder and CEO, edWeb.net
- Norman Basch & Carrie Mignano, BrainPOP
- Annie Teich, The Teich Group
- Brandi Heinz Brown, ETA hand2mind
- Marlene Woo-Lun, Library Media Connection