Learn how mobile technology has been incorporated into the classroom, and its affects on student engagement and the learning environment in this webinar.
Kathy Mickey, Senior Analyst/Managing Editor of the Education Group at Simba Information, shares highlights from Simba’s new publication about the emerging market for mobile applications in the Pre-K-12 School Market. The publication is based on a recent survey conducted by Simba and MCH Strategic Data.
Kyle Menchhofer, Technology Coordinator at St Marys City Schools, shares a recent case study on mobile learning, including the school’s concerns, goals, and the achievements reached through technology use in the classroom.
John F. Hood, President of MCH Strategic Data, provides a brief overview of what MCH clients are saying about mobile learning.
Kathy Mickey also shares information about the topics covered in the survey:
- Student usage of mobile technologies for educational purposes (by grade level)
- Implementation plans for mobile technologies
- Primary uses of mobile technology for education (by grade level)
- Disciplines and types of content most often used on mobile devices
- How school systems are funding technology purchases