Join District Administration and MCH for a free 60-minute webinar to learn more about opportunities available to education marketers in the time leading up to the fiscal year-end. Find out:
- Why use it or lose it funding is important to education marketers.
- Who makes the purchasing decision.
- What products and services are purchased.
- When the decision makers want to be contacted with special offers.
- How they want to be contacted.
- And, what you can do to capitalize on available opportunities.
Annie Galvin Teich will share highlights from a recent survey of district and school personnel regarding year-end spending. The survey was conducted jointly by District Administration and MCH Strategic Data. In addition, Ms. Teich will provide marketers with ideas and tips on how to tap into this revenue stream.
Plus, you’ll also gain first-hand insight about use it or lose it spending from a superintendent and principal during the panel discussion moderated by DA’s Kurt Eisele-Dyrli.
Don’t miss out on this important presentation!
Register today to reserve your space!