Have you registered for this year’s Ed Business Forum, December 10-11, in New York? The event is produced by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA). This 12th annual Forum has earned its reputation as the leading business and finance conference for the K-12 and postsecondary education technology market.
Register now and save an additional $50 with our promo code EBFMCH. (Note: our discount code is valid off the SIIA non-member rate only and does not apply to current attendees.)
Topics at the Forum will include:
- Capitalizing Your Business for the Long Term
- Making that Build or Buy Decision to Grow Your Product line
- Leveraging a Market Map
- Getting to that $10M Mark in Revenue
- Going Global Where Opportunities Are Greatest
- Emerging Development Trends
- Case Studies of the Best and Brightest Companies Destined for Success
- Successful Entrepreneurial Strategies Within Growing Markets
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn new business models, understand the shifts in the digital learning space, and gain knowledge about new markets, new business partners, and new paths to more revenue and higher profitability!
Remember to enter our discount promo code EBFMCH when you register for the Forum.