Pinpointe recently published a comprehensive guide to finding the best time to send email. Relying on many industry research publications and input from more than 20 marketing experts, they have broken the data down by “evaluating different factors that come into play each day of the week, along with email marketer categories (B2B vs. B2C) and even the type of devices emails are rendered on.”
Learn the answers to these questions and more!
- What is the “best send day” for B2B emails?
- What percentage of email is now opened on a mobile device?
- Less than 50%?
- More than 50%?
- Are weekend email deployments effective?
- What is the best day to send out email surveys?
- What is the best time of day to send emails?
- Early morning?
- Late afternoon?
Use the 5-Step Guide to determine the best time and day to send your company’s emails.