K-12 schools are clearly in flux. This webinar provides valuable insight into the experiences of K-12 principals who participated in our second annual Principals’ Assessment of Public Education survey and highlights areas of opportunity for educational marketers.
Listen to the webinar and learn more about the survey findings and how principals responded to questions regarding critical challenges, effective learning environments, funding issues and mandated initiatives, school staffing, teacher morale, technology, and the implementation of Common Core Standards.
A year over year comparison of the survey results was presented. Additional highlights include:
- The top challenges principals face in 2012.
- Concerns regarding implementation of Common Core Standards.
- How family poverty and parental involvement are impacting learning.
- Trends regarding technology and professional development.
- Key areas of opportunity for education marketers.