Presented by Steve Rowley, CEO, Acumen Partners
Hosted by Michael Campbell, Vice President, Acumen Partners
Co-hosted by edWeb.net and MCH Strategic Data
Join Steve Rowley and Michael Campbell of Acumen Partners to learn about the latest updates, what we are seeing in the new administration with ESSA, and how it will impact your business as you close out the selling season and begin planning for 2017–2018.
During this edWebinar, Steve and Michael will provide:
- An update on the accountability rules and regulations with the new administration
- The updated ESSA rollout time line and how it overlaps and interferes with the spring education buying cycle
- Which states have submitted plans
- What are the differences in each state’s plans
- How is the Department of Education approving each state’s plan
- The continued importance of “Evidence of Effectiveness” for vendors
- ESSA’s impact on selling in the 2017–2018 school year
- Where are the wins and what are the pitfalls?
- An update on funding: NCLB funds, the new DOE budget cuts, and which states have a strong economic outlook for education spending